JOB INTERVIEW-HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN ENGLISH-PIECE 3
This is the continuation of my previous blog posts
THE SEVENTH THING:
Talk about your family
I have four members in my family.
There are 4 members in my family including me.
My father is a Bank Manager.
My mother is a proud homemaker.
My younger sister is working abroad.
Talk about every member in the family… and u have talked about their profession…
It is totally up to u to decide whether to say about the profession of each member in the family…. or u could just leave it as There are 4 members in my family including me….
THE ABOVE POINT IS
11. Talk about your family only if the interviewer questions you or else you can just skip it in your introduction……
A crisp summary condensed together as the points to be considered on the pipeline which we elaborated above
1. Talking about your name
2. Greet them
3. Tell them your information that is relevant to your job to connect on a personal level
5. Recent qualification
6. College or University you studied
7. Why should they hire you
8. You must exhibit to the previous employer
9. Short/Precise information about your hobby
10. Strength and Weakness
11. Family information
Never answer anything in the above list mentioned unless and until questioned by the Interviewer/Interview crew.
A PINCH OF ADVICE:
1. Though you might be nervous, do not exhibit any kind of nervousness or restlessness or being conscious not to do it.
2. Keep your body language composed, calm, focussed and confident not arrogant.
3. Have constant eye contact with the interviewer/team.
4. If there is something that you don’t know when questioned instead of leaving it blunt with a dash of confidence say “Sir/Madam I am actually not aware of it or comfortable with it”
Facing an interview is all about the confidence and how gracefully you express your knowledge and understanding of the main subject you have been qualified at.
The vital thing any interviewer looks at apart from your scoreboard is how confident and fearless you are able to face challenges and your smartness basically.
Get your interview cleared with lot of your knowledge and with a little bit of English….. this way.
WISH YOU AMAZING LUCK WITH A DETERMINATION TO DO HARD WORK.
PLEASE DO FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE MY BLOG
YOU COULD GET STEADFAST, GENUINE SUPPORT FROM ME WITH ENGLISH.
Finally English is only a language your knowledge is vast than that
Catch you later,