Welcome to Learn English At Ease!
These terms and conditions put forth the rules and regulations for the use of Learn English at ease Website, accessible from https://learnenglishatease.com/.
By accessing learnenglishatease.com, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Learn English At Ease if you don’t agree to take all of the terms and conditions given on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Privacy Statements, Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “Your”, or “You” refers to you, the person who logs on learnenglishatease.com and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves”, and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Parties”, “Party”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance to undertake the process of our help to the client in the most appropriate manner for the purpose of meeting the Client’s needs. Any use of the above terminology or words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to let us retrieve the user’s details for each visit. Cookies are used by learnenglishatease.com to enable the functionality of specific areas to make it easier for people visiting this Website. Some of our advertising/affiliate partners may also employ cookies.
Unless otherwise stated, Learn English at ease or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on English for women. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Learn English at ease for your own personal use, subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Learn English at ease
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Learn English at ease
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Learn English at ease
- Redistribute content from Learn English at ease
Parts of Learn English At Ease offer an opportunity for visitors to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of our Website. Learn English At Ease does not, edit, filter, review, or publish comments prior to their presence on our Website. Comments do not reflect the opinions and views of English for women, its agents and affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions and views of the person who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, English for women shall not be liable for the Comments or for any damages, liability, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of posting of, and/or, any use of, and/or appearance of the Comments on Learn English At Ease.
Learn English At Ease reserves the right to supervise all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered offensive, inappropriate, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on learnenglishatease.com and have all the necessary consents and licenses to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any thirdLearn English at ease party;
- The Comments should not contain any defamatory, libelous, indecent, offensive, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to promote or solicit business or custom or present unlawful or commercial activities.
You hereby grant English for women a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to reproduce, edit, and use any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to learnenglishatease.com without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- Government agencies;
- News organizations;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-charity shopping malls, profit organizations, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Online directory distributors may link to learnenglishatease.com in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website details so long as the link: (a) does not falsely imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (b) fits within the context of the linking party’s site, and (c) is not in any way deceptive.
We may consider other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- dot.com community sites;
- Internet portals;
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms;
- Online directory distributors; and
- Trade associations and educational institutions
Learn English At Ease will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of English for women; (d) the link is in the context of general resource information; and
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) does not falsely imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (b) is not in any way deceptive; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are any of the organizations listed in paragraph two above and are interested in linking to our site, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Learn English at ease. Please include your name, your organization’s name, the contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to learnenglishatease.com, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait for up to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to Learn English At Ease as follows:
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of our name; or
- By use of any other description of our site being linked to that makes sense within the context and format on the linking party’s site.
No use of English for women’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that may alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Learn English At Ease.
We will not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as obscene, libelous, or criminal, or which violates, otherwise infringes, or advocates the violation or other infringement of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to request that you remove any particular link or all links to Learn English At Ease. You must approve to immediately remove all links to learnenglishatease.com upon request. We also have the right to change these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By regularly linking to Learn English At Ease, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from Learn English At Ease
If you find any link on Learn English At Ease that is offensive for any reason, you can contact and inform us any moment. We shall consider requests to remove links, but Learn English At Ease is not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this site is accurate, nor do we promise that the Website remains available or that the materials on the Website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all warranties, representations, and conditions relating to Learn English At Ease and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable laws; or
- Exclude or limit any of your or our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable laws.
- Exclude or limit our or your liability for death or personal injuries;
- Exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
The prohibitions and limitations of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in tort, in contract, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the data and services on our Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.