CAN I LEARN ENGLISH IN 3 MONTHS
PART – 1
Is it really practically possible to learn English Speaking in just 3 months (i.e 12 weeks) or even less than that…
Here let me share with you all, genuine things which really work in helping you to LEARN ENGLISH SPEAKING
English by itself is a very flexible and simple language to learn to speak…. once you are already aware a bit and capable of reading and writing English to an extent……
Inhibitions would always be there for anyone when it comes to speaking the language though the person is already very well introduced and exposed to the language…..
This is just trying to give you an action plan like…. so that you can set a pretty personally created target of 3 months…
These might include plans, steps and tips as well……
* When you just start up for the first 2 weeks you can go on with repeating a few important day-to-day vocabulary for the first 10 minutes you are done with your basic morning routine…… This might even include short sentences with 2 to 3 words as well….
* Well, for the next couple of weeks you could just start collecting words in your mind and start telling in your mind whatever you do for atleast 15 mins of any part of your day….. so that you can easily learn and get into the habit of explaining tasks, your daily chores, any kind of activities or routines which might be very helpful for you to begin speaking in English…….
It could be like any of the sort mentioned below…..
* I got up from my bed early.
* I organized my bed.
* I am eating my breakfast.
* I am driving to the church nearby.
This will surely play a vital part in making you speak English very soon with a grade of fluency…….
* For these 4 weeks without fail remember to recollect the words or sentences you narrated in your mind just before you get to the bed to sleep in the night. This will so much so help you in getting those terms and sentences registered in your mind for long….. They get embedded in your memory…..
* So this could very well guide you in forming a habit…… as many of us might have known a wholesome of just three weeks say 21 days will be helpful to establish any habit in life…… Mentioning now this would be your fourth week….. a bit ahead
* Now that you have just learnt a bit to frame sentences on your own, not only that you know only to read and write…..
* Make it a point for the next 2 weeks to surround yourself with more of English and Spoken English stuff…… For instance, form a habit of listening to more of English…. it could be either Youtube videos, audiobooks, hymns, poems, songs…… anything for that matter…..
Even that when you are travelling you can just listen to podcasts,… radio stuff and so on …… Television series, movies with transcripts too can help you doing the stuff better……
Catch you with the PART – 2 right in my next post…… TO BE CONTINUED….
Have a great going………
Enjoy the bliss of learning and gaining knowledge….