5 TIPS FOR SPOKEN ENGLISH
Well too happy to get back to you with such a smart topic. Most my students keep nagging me as to how you can buckle up fast using valuable tips to get better with spoken English. Here I have a few incredible ones to share with you…
“5 TIPS FOR SPOKEN ENGLISH”
Beginning to speak English becomes the best when you apply all these 8 tips while you start talking English
If you start implementing these 5 tips in your life daily then you will soon become more fluent, confident and comfortable talking in English……
1. COMBINE BOTH READING AND LISTENING TO MAKE YOUR PRONUNCIATION BETTER.
Because many times in English a word in not pronounced is not the same as the way it is written. Whereas in many languages words are pronounced in the same way as they are written.
👉 So well how to combine both reading and listening using this method which has been so useful to many of my students…..
👉 Take a book which you have already read or a book you would love to read in English….
👉 Read that book again while you listen to the “AUDIOBOOK” of that same book which is very very important….
If you listen to a word as you read it your brain will start making connections and then next time you hear a word you will be able to recollect how that word is pronounced…..
2. KNOW WHICH PARTS OF YOUR FACE ARE USED FOR SPEAKING ENGLISH.
For this important tip you can even watch yourself in the mirror while speaking in English….. more than that you can also observe what your tongue, face, lips are doing while speaking English…..
Most importantly you can even play a video (if possible zoom it) of a Native English speaker or Speaker you like to admire and then speak the same sentences that the SPEAKER speaks and record it…..
Then compare those two videos and see how the Facial expressions, tongue movements in or out and then the moves of the speaker are and how your expressions are…..
Trust me “This tip really will really take you forward in English and work for you” dear ones…..
3. PRACTICE SPEED-READING.
Choose a text or content to read from good websites or a textbook or a newspaper or magazine too you have.
* If you want to practise Informal Speech (ie. Casual English) then you can very much follow a blogger or blog like me/mine where the sentences are written like in a conversation or chat….. like a friend
* Then read the text aloud and again read the same text for the second time. Keep repeating this as many as four times or even more as you wish. This helps you to become familiar with the common sounds in English. If you really wish you can even record and send it to your friend or Tutor who encourages or helps you in Learning English
* This will also help you in your future English learning process….
4. PREPARE A SET OF MONOLOGUES (MONOLOGUE IS A ONE TO ONE DIALOGUE) AND STORIES
THIS IS A MASSIVE AND IMPORTANT TIP FOR YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING DREAM
* If you are a person who listens to speeches or if you like to speak on any topic and impress your people/friends or you can even prepare stories, speeches which you would want to share or tell to others in advance and keep.
* Prepare the day-to-day questions or answers, dialogues and keep them in advance….
* When you get stuck in between you will be able to fill and manage it up correctly while preparing them and so that when you you share it with others you will feel more confident and speak correctly.
5. PLEASE FOCUS ON PRONUNCIATION OVER GRAMMAR
Friends, though you all might find it weird or not agree I find this little casual tip working out successfully in many people, common men and also many
HOMEMAKERS FOUND THIS LITTLE TIP EASY TO GET THEIR SPOKEN ENGLISH WORKING…..
S0 PLEASE DO GIVE IT A SURE TRY…. OOOOHHHH….
“BAD GRAMMAR HABITS ARE MUCH EASIER TO CORRECT THAN BAD PRONUNCIATION HABITS” IN MY OPINION……
It is much easier to understand someone speaking with great pronunciation with bad grammar than hearing someone speaking with miserable pronunciation with great grammar. I guess you might agree dear ones…..
Hope all these 5 simple yet practical and working tips would have guided you better in your Journey towards speaking “GOOD ENGLISH”
With love in abundance,