HOW TO USE EXCITING PHRASES TO EXPRESS EMOTIONS
Here it is all about using interesting phrases while talking English….
Let me hereby introduce you with 10 exciting phrases for better communication:
1. A charmed life
A charmed life means a kind of life which is full of enjoyment and happiness….
* Greta literally lives a charmed life because her family stays abroad.
* I wish to live a charmed life.
2. Grinning from ear to ear
Grinning from ear to ear means to “smile as wide as that…. from one ear to the other ear”
* In your marriage album you seem to be overjoyed and grinning from ear to ear.
* When your daughter was presented the Gold Medal you were grinning from ear to ear.
3. Over the moon
Over the moon is another common phrase to express your happiness… Over the moon means you are extremely happy…..
* My family is over the moon about their trip to Switzerland.
* Sheena is simply over the moon about her new job.
4. All the feels
All the feels means to feel a doubt or you simply don’t know what to do or you are in a mix of all emotions.
* The short film made me feel all the feels.
*I had all the feels when I saw the new web series.
5. I feel off
I feel off means a kinda confused, or not clear, a little dull and down….
* With this dull sultry weather I feel off.
* I feel off because my Team Lead shouted at me so badly.
6. To feel puzzled
This is a quite commonly used phrase.
To feel puzzled means the same as to feel off, so it could be used to express when confused, or not clear….
* I truly feel puzzled after I received the parcel.
* After the board exam results she was feeling puzzled.
7. I have mixed feelings
I have mixed feelings means you hear or get to know something… Well you don’t actually know how to react… you really are not sure whether you feel happy or sad… for you have all kind of mixed emotions…….
* I had mixed feelings when they surprised me on my birthday.
* I guess she will have mixed feelings once I all of a sudden call her.
8. It’s unbelievable
It is the most common and frequently used phrase to express a kinda shock both in a good and bad sense….
* Is he the same boy child we met a couple of years ago. It’s unbelievable.
* The sudden earthquake is remarkably unbelievable.
9. I was taken aback
I was taken aback means one is truly impressed and pleasantly shocked to see or hear or experience something…..
* She just looked stunning in that dress I was taken aback.
* I was taken aback by the splendid performance given by the children.
10. Leave me alone
Leave me alone is used when someone just asks you why you were angry and you want to express your anger and denote the person to just leave the place…..
* It was too much on me today please leave me alone.
* I am in such a foul mood today just leave me alone.
Hope my beloved ones all these easy phrases to express emotions impressed you a lot… Wish you keep on learning many other endless number of phrases to express various other emotions….
Catch you soon….