20 SHORT ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS FOR BASIC ENGLISH LEARNERS
1. Benny: What city are you from?
Cathy: I’m from Florida. And you?
Benny: I’m from India.
2. Benny: Do you speak French?
Cathy: No I speak only Spanish.
3. Benny: When did you get back from your hometown?
Cathy: Yesterday evening.
Benny: Oh! Ok….See you at office tomorrow
4. Benny: I really love the weather today.
Cathy: Me too….
Benny: A coffee would be more comforting…
5. Benny: Are you here for the first time?
Cathy: No. I’ve been here once when I was a kid…
Benny: Do you like this place?
Cathy: Actually feeling nostalgic….
6. Benny: Are you interested in studying abroad?
Cathy: No.. Not actually…
Benny: Guess you must be comfortable here….
7. Benny: You look so tired today…
Cathy: Yeah! It was really a hectic day for me…..
Benny: Take some rest.
8. Benny: Did you enjoy the movie?
Cathy: I found it pretty interesting.
Benny: Same here too….
9. Benny: Where you waiting for too long…
Cathy: No… I came just now…
Benny: Oh! That’s good…. I was actually worried….
10. Benny: Would you like to have some Tacos?
Cathy: That’s my favourite….
Benny: It actually tastes good with Salsa
Benny: I just love the combo….
11. Benny: You look gorgeous in red…
Cathy: Thank you for the compliment…..
12. Benny: What are you planning to do tomorrow?
Cathy: No plans for now..
Benny: Well! Can we meet for dinner?
13. Benny: What are your plans for this weekend?
Cathy: I suppose I will go to the mall to do a bit of shopping….
Benny: Shall I join you?
Cathy: Sure….Pleasure is mine…
14. Benny: How do you spend your free time?
Cathy: I read novels….
Benny: I am also into reading…
15. Benny: How old are you?
Cathy: I am 24. And you?
Benny: I am 23.
16. Benny: Do you have siblings?
Cathy: No… I am a single child…
Benny: I have an elder sister and a younger brother…
17. Benny: What are the languages you know?
Cathy: Spanish and French…
Benny: Do you understand English?
Cathy: Yes I do….
18. Benny: Do you have children?
Cathy: Yes, I do. I have 2 daughters.
19. Benny: Do you stay in a house or a flat?
Cathy: I live in a flat…
Benny: Is it in the city?…
Cathy: It is in the outskirts actually….
20. Benny: How do you usually get to work?
Cathy: By car…
Benny: Me too….
These simple conversations would help you in initiating your English speaking practice…… Create your own cool stuff and excite yourself with cross checking them with GRAMMAR HELP TOOLS….
Keep your English learning pleasant and alive…
Catch you soon….