MODERN ENGLISH SENTENCES – PART 2
As we all have been burning with desire to learn better English and better sentences which sound very trendy, significant that is…. we are just looking out for unique ones….. Here we continue exploring them…..
1. Usual:- My throat is dry.
Modern:- My throat is parched.
2. Usual:- Do you want to go to movie?
Modern:- Do you fancy going to a movie?
3. Usual:- The teacher instructed me not to eat my food very quickly.
Modern:- The teacher instructed me not to bolt down my food.
4. Usual:- Are you from this area?
Modern:- Are you from this neck of the woods?
5. Usual:- She has undergone a surgical operation.
Modern:- She has under gone a knife.
6. Usual:- I made her to laugh.
Modern:- I cracked her up.
7. Usual:- You have dressed up well.
Modern:- You are dressed to the nines.
8. Usual:- Wait patiently.
Modern:- Sit tight.
9. Usual:- You are very intelligent
Modern:- You are a smart cookie
10. Usual:- Wait a moment.
Modern:- Hold your horses.
11. Usual:- You are unique.
Modern:- You are one of it’s kind.
12. Usual:- You are looking handsome.
Modern:- You are a feast for the eyes.
13. Usual:- I am going to the beach
Modern:- I am gonna hit the beach
And that was fabulous just so much fun sharing a bit of new ones which aren’t that very common with you all…..
Catch you soon….