7 AWESOME ENGLISH PHRASES
Hai dear Friends,
Happy today to find you with something light but thoroughly useful for your day-to-day life…
7 USEFUL ENGLISH PHRASES HERE FOR YOU
* 1. Incase you are having a conversation with your friend and suddenly you slept….Your friend just asks you “Are you there???”
Normal Phrase: Sorry,I felt asleep.
Modern Phrase: Sorry, I nodded off.
* 2. Suppose you are asking a person to wait for a minute
Normal Phrase: Please, wait for a minute.
Modern Phrase: Give me a sec (second).
* 3. If you are talking about a new technology
Normal Phrase: The new technology is amazing.
Modern Phrase: The new technology blew me away.
I was blown away by the new technology.
* 4. If you are trying to say that you are very happy
Normal Phrase: I am extremely happy.
Modern Phrase: I am in cloud nine.
* 5. If you want to mention that you just loved the wedding party and it was excellent
Normal Phrase: The wedding party was just exciting.
Modern Phrase: The wedding party was lit.
* 6. In case if you decided to cancel a tour
Normal Phrase: I have decided to cancel the tour.
Modern Phrase: I have decided to call off the tour.
* 7. If somebody you are talking with is talking very fast or driving very fast
Normal Phrase: Can you please slow down.
Modern Phrase: Hold your horses.
That’s it for now dear friends…
Hope you would have found this post and blog useful…
Please start practising these Phrases in your day-to-day life by replacing the Normal Phrases with THESE MODERN PHRASES so that you can improve your English language skills well and confident
Thank You dear ones for visiting my blog and please do click through my posts almost more than 100 and Make Your English learning Journey Happy, Peaceful, Enjoyable and Private with growth day by day in your life….
Catch You all soon with another useful post Dear Friends…