12 SIMPLE SENTENCES FOR BEGINNERS
Hi Dear Beloved ones,
Let us set the go with a brush up on the basics for the beginners who wish to experiment a bit on speaking English…..
Below are the 12 SIMPLE SENTENCES FOR BEGINNERS
1. Don’t blabber (Use this when somebody talks nonsense or without sense)
2. Don’t gossip. (Use this when somebody talks something ill about another person or bad mouths about somebody)
3. Don’t sin. (Use this when someone does anything against their conscience)
4. Don’t pinch.
5. Don’t snore (U could say this when somebody creates an undesirable sound while sleeping)
6. Don’t chide. (Use this when somebody gets irritated and angry often, a kinda short tempered too)
7. Don’t curse. (Use this when someone wishes or uses words to hurt others in a way with an intention of bad events or bad fortune happening to others)
8. Don’t lament. (Use this when someone keeps on complaining or regrets certain things or life events which happened or is happening in their lives)
9. Don’t pretend. (Use this when anyone behaves what they are not)
10. Don’t swindle. (Use this when somebody cheats or does forgery with money)
11. Don’t take it to heart. (Use this when you want to say….. don’t mistake me or feel bad or hurt for something/ may be even when you say something to kid others)
12. Don’t litter here. (Use this to say or instruct someone not to throw dust/trash here)
Wish and hope these simple sentences would have helped you as beginners to start up with speaking English…. Getting going on your journey of speaking it flawless and better…..
Catch u all soon with more English stuff….